- Would you want this powerful cancer blend?
- The adaptogen Cordyceps and how it increases endurance and more
- Lion’s Mane, the #1 Nootropic mushroom that even boosts curiosity!
- How colors can reflect what a mushroom or herb does
- The common Tree Oyster even packs some amazing benefits
- Are Magic Mushrooms Medicinal Mushrooms?
- And much more
Click the link below to access the complete transcript.[spoiler]
Logan: Hey guys, welcome back to The Vital Way. We’re going to continue on our talk about medicinal mushrooms right here with Part 2. Last time, we were just wrapping up with chaga. We’re going to start right there this time.
Zane: I described briefly what it does for you. One of the things with the cultivated chaga is because it’s not on birch trees, it’s not pulling that betulinic acid out of the trees and concentrating it. I don’t know if you would even have any in cultivated chaga. So it’s just something to consider with chaga. Obviously, we would wish we could have wild chaga all the time and I really wish that I had wild chaga now but even cultivated chaga is going to be way better than not drinking any chaga at all.