In this new interview with Mark Wilson we dive deep into testosterone (and related hormones) for men.
The main reason I wanted to bring him on was to discuss an interesting and different cycling method for working with the hormonal herbs. You’ll get to learn all about that and much more.
I was taking notes myself during this call for new tips and tricks to try out.
- Why Testosterone is the Happiness Hormone, and on having a Zest for Life vs. an Impending Sense of Doom
- Noting the ‘Brain Feel’ of Herbs
- One Thing to Take with Herbs to Improve Absorption and Assimilation
- Behaving in a Reproductive Manner
- How Nagging can Skyrocket Your Cortisol Levels
- Did you know this Vitamin is an Aromatase Inhibitor?
- The #1 Issue to Tackle for Low T
- Two Ways to Tell Your DHT might be Too High
- The Frontal Assault Method of Cycling Herbs to Combat the Negative Feedback Loop Mechanism
- And Much More