There are a lot of different ways to take herbs as well as a lot of different ways to utilize them aside from ingesting them.
One of our behind-the-scenes employees (who actually does near all of our designs and logos) is an intuitive genius at making facemasks, lotions and essential oil blends.
I asked Ari to share one of her recipes (one that I have tried and really enjoyed) so that you could open up your arsenal of alternative ways to use your herbs.
Pine Pollen lotion is extremely rich in nutrients and astoundingly nourishing to use topically.
Ari’s Pine Pollen Lotion Recipe
- 1 tbs pine pollen powder (optional, 1 tbs Athena Women’s Formula)
- 4 tbs coconut oil
- 6 tbs shea butter
- 3 tbs jojoba oil
- 2 tbs argon oil
- 2 tbs plant based seed oil
- 30 drops turmeric essential oil
- 30 drops ginger essential oil
First melt the Shea Butter & Coconut Oil to soften it to a workable state. Then go ahead and mix all the ingredients in. Mix well into it is a smooth consistency.
Please note that it will be creamy at room temperature, so it is good to store in a cool place in a glass container.
Apply to skin as needed & enjoy!
*Please note if you have pollen allergies you may want to try a small amount mixed with water on the skin before proceeding to use the pine pollen lotion*
Latest posts by Logan Christopher (see all)
- Lion’s Mane – Which is Better? Water or Alcohol Extract? - November 9, 2017
- Dosage with Herbs - October 30, 2017
- How Long Does It Take For Herbs To Work? - October 10, 2017
- 992 Total Testosterone - October 4, 2017
- Top 3 Herbs to Add to Coffee - September 30, 2017