One question we received was about what are our recommended blenders?
The fact is that I use three different ones for different purposes.
These are the:
The reason I have and use three blenders is that I find them useful for different purposes.
I like to use the Magic Bullet for my herbal coffee, done Bulletproof style as covered in this article.
I use the NutriBullet for bigger drinks which may be post workout drinks, or various smoothies with added herbs, such as the Goji Berry Slurpee.
And I use the Vitamix when I need more room. I use this more for foods, like soups and mashed cauliflower (like mashed potatoes but made with cauliflower).
I also use the Vitamix to grind up herbs before making tinctures.
So which blender do I recommend?
It depends on what you’re going to use it for.
It you want something versatile the Vitamix is amazing. But it’s also the most expensive of the bunch. Still it should last many years, as mine has.
If you’re doing more quick on-the-go type drinks a Magic or NutriBullet is a much cheaper and easier option.
As for which model to get, I can’t help you there. All these are old so my models are probably all outdated at this point.
Got a favorite blended drink herbal recipe you use regularly? Please share it in the comments below.
Latest posts by Logan Christopher (see all)
- Gut Health Study: How Triphala and Probiotics Extend Life by 60% - November 13, 2018
- Should You Take Herbs When Fasting? - October 30, 2018
- My Heavy Metal Results - September 27, 2018
- Take Herbs With Food or Without? - September 27, 2018
- Medicinal Mushroom Hunting, Paul Stamets, Agarikon Mushroom and Cancer - September 27, 2018