We plan to have new video covering details on how to best use shilajit resin soon.
For now, this article will give you details.
The resin is extremely sticky as you might imagine. As such when you use it you want to make sure it does not get in the threads of the miron glass or lid. If it does and you screw it on, you may be unable to unscrew it.
So be very careful when taking it out. And if you do get it on the sides, use a wet towel to clean it off.
Use the backend of the tiny spoon to scoop out a small amount, about the size of a small pea, and make sure any of the resin that is trying to come up too goes right back down.
You can also only keep the lid loosely on and set it on a flat service if you’re not traveling with it.
Opening a Stuck Lid
Now let’s say that it’s still stuck shut. There are a few options.
1) Use a wrench or pliers. It is possible this could break the jar so wear protective gloves when doing.
2) Add more grip then do a test of hand strength. I place some textured duct tape on a stuck jar and was able to eventually open it. Of course, my hands are pretty strong.
3) Set it in boiling water, or a double boiler system would be more ideal, to heat it up. The resin will get softer with heat and thus you may be able to open afterwards. Of course use oven mitts when handling because it will be hot!
4) Set it in the oven and do the same. Once again, handle with heat protection and care.
Help! My Resin has Hardened
If over exposed to air, the resin could become harder. As before exposing it to heat, as in points three and four above may help restore it to a resinous matter.
It could also be chipped off and basically used as a powder.
In addition, we are investigating other possible packaging solutions that would make all this a non-issue.
For now, if you want the benefits of shilajit resin you’ll have to work for it.
(And if nothing works here, as a last resort, you are welcome to use our 365 Day Money Back Guarantee.)
Latest posts by Logan Christopher (see all)
- My Heavy Metal Results - September 27, 2018
- Take Herbs With Food or Without? - September 27, 2018
- Medicinal Mushroom Hunting, Paul Stamets, Agarikon Mushroom and Cancer - September 27, 2018
- Intravenous Nutrient Therapy - September 21, 2018
- What Should I Expect When Taking Herbs? - September 19, 2018