Dr. Karl Maret discusses details on the science and benefits of chaga mushroom.
- The symbiotic relationship with the birch tree.
- Chaga is Chemistry and Energy
- The benefits of Chaga as a complex living pharmacy
- Mushrooms as Functional Foods
- The difference between storage, structural and immune polysaccharides
- How Chaga effects the humoral immune system more so than the cellular immune system
- Melanin is what is the main difference between Chaga and other medicinal mushrooms and what gives it its color
- Melanin may steer the organization of the human body. They’re looking at human photosynthesis as melanin absorbs the light spectrum.
- Biophotons and the semi-conduction of the human matrix.
- Protective from microwave and gamma rays
- How wild chaga is different from cultured (different forms of melanin)
- Anti-aging properties of Chaga
- The memory effects of Chaga by inhibition of acetylecholinesterase activity, keeping you acetylecholine working longer in your brain
A discussion of many of components isolated from Chaga:
- Polysaccharides including Beta Glucans (Immune Enhancement, Anti-Tumor, Blood Sugar, Cell Communication)
- Inotodiol (Apoptosis Restoration)
- Betulinic Acid (Anti-Viral, Anti-Tumor, Immune System, Eczema)
- Melanin and Chromogenic Complexes (DNA Repair, Detoxification, Radiation Stress)
- Polyphenols (Antioxidants)
- Triterpenes (Anti-Inflammatory)
- Fucoglucomannan polysaccharide has immune system adapting properties
- Heteroglucans help with blood sugar
- Trametenolic acid
Although Dr. Maret seems to think the water extracted Chaga is best, he does say that an alcohol extract pulls out different components. It is probably best to get both so you get the full spectrum of components in chaga mushroom. Get our 8:1 wild chaga dual extract powder here.
Latest posts by Logan Christopher (see all)
- My Heavy Metal Results - September 27, 2018
- Take Herbs With Food or Without? - September 27, 2018
- Medicinal Mushroom Hunting, Paul Stamets, Agarikon Mushroom and Cancer - September 27, 2018
- Intravenous Nutrient Therapy - September 21, 2018
- What Should I Expect When Taking Herbs? - September 19, 2018