Dr. Karl Maret discusses details on the science and benefits of chaga mushroom.
- The symbiotic relationship with the birch tree.
- Chaga is Chemistry and Energy
- The benefits of Chaga as a complex living pharmacy
- Mushrooms as Functional Foods
- The difference between storage, structural and immune polysaccharides
- How Chaga effects the humoral immune system more so than the cellular immune system
- Melanin is what is the main difference between Chaga and other medicinal mushrooms and what gives it its color
- Melanin may steer the organization of the human body. They’re looking at human photosynthesis as melanin absorbs the light spectrum.
- Biophotons and the semi-conduction of the human matrix.
- Protective from microwave and gamma rays
- How wild chaga is different from cultured (different forms of melanin)
- Anti-aging properties of Chaga
- The memory effects of Chaga by inhibition of acetylecholinesterase activity, keeping you acetylecholine working longer in your brain
A discussion of many of components isolated from Chaga:
- Polysaccharides including Beta Glucans (Immune Enhancement, Anti-Tumor, Blood Sugar, Cell Communication)
- Inotodiol (Apoptosis Restoration)
- Betulinic Acid (Anti-Viral, Anti-Tumor, Immune System, Eczema)
- Melanin and Chromogenic Complexes (DNA Repair, Detoxification, Radiation Stress)
- Polyphenols (Antioxidants)
- Triterpenes (Anti-Inflammatory)
- Fucoglucomannan polysaccharide has immune system adapting properties
- Heteroglucans help with blood sugar
- Trametenolic acid
Although Dr. Maret seems to think the water extracted Chaga is best, he does say that an alcohol extract pulls out different components. It is probably best to get both so you get the full spectrum of components in chaga mushroom. Get our 8:1 wild chaga dual extract powder here.
More more information you can look up the 113 (at the time of publishing this article) listed scientific studies on Pub Med for Inonotus obliquss (Chaga)
- What to do about Unbearable Tastes? - May 26, 2023
- Don’t Buy Supplements on Amazon - May 12, 2023
- Reversing BPA Toxicity with Cistanche - May 3, 2023
Anthony Pica says
Dear Lost Empire:
I first learned about you while reading an interview with George Lamoureux, president of Jing Herbs and Logan.
I was very impressed by the knowledge and herb acumen.
Since then, I have purchased products from you and have been completely satisfied by the quality and service.
I recommend Lost Empire Herbs every chance I get to all of
my friends and colleagues here in sunny Laguna Beach!
You guys are great!
Logan Christopher says
Thanks Anthony. We’ll continue to provide the best quality and service we can.
BOGDAN BILYK says
I am beyond flabberghasted. Evry time that I get information from you all, I am overwhelmed with gratitude that I have met you all and that I can keep learning because of you. Thank you, thank you, thank you, does not even come close to being grateful about how I really feel about you guys. I am SO happy that I ran across your knowledgeable,informative and educational site that any more compliments towards you from me would be beyond superlative, so I better stop now before I cause another Noah type of flood with my overwhelming gushing. Thanks. Bogdan Bilyk
Logan Christopher says
Thanks! We’ll continue to provide the best info we can. Superlative comments are always welcome :)