The King of Mushrooms, according to Siberian Shamans
Chaga (Inonotus Obliquus) is a curative mushroom most commonly found on birch trees. Different from other mushrooms, it grows its sclerotium or mycelium on the outside of the tree, instead of fruiting bodies. It is believed to not be parasitic, but instead to live symbiotically with the host tree.
Since time unremembered it has been used by the native people that lived in areas where it is found for a wide range of treatments both internally and externally in a poultice. In fact, it was one of the two mushrooms found on Ozti the Iceman.
Chaga May Be One of the Best Mushrooms for Healthy Immune Function*
- Reduces DNA Damage*
- Immune System Enhancement*
- Gastrointestinal Support*
- Liver Protective*
- Helps support Optimal Cognitive Function*
- Helps maintain Healthy Blood Sugar Levels*
- Both a Jing and Shen Tonic Herb according to Chinese Medicine*
Chaga extracts were shown to combat viral infection through inhibition of viral-induced membrane fusion.*
- Superoxide Dismutase (Contains 25 to 50 times SOD as other mushrooms)
- Betulin and Betulinic Acid
- Polysaccharides including 29+ types of Beta Glucans (Supports Immune System)
- Many Minerals (High in Potassium, Rubidium, Cesium, Zinc, Germanium, Silicon and others. Note that natural cesium is not radioactive and happens to be anti-cancerous and very alkaline.)
- Vitamins B2, B3, K and D2
- Soluble and Insoluble Fibers
Chaga contains vanillic acid which gives it a slightly vanilla like flavor. Thus, you can combine with vanilla extracts to help bring out this flavor.
How Our Chaga is Processed and How to Take It
These chaga mushrooms are wildcrafted from birch trees. Real mushrooms are used, rather than mycelium grown on grain.
These mushrooms are then extracted with both alcohol and water in the ratio of eight kilos of mushrooms used to produce one kilo of this powder.
Each bag is 30 grams, or just over one ounce. Recommended dose is 500mg to 1000mg per day which is roughly equal to 1/4 to 1/2 teaspoon.
At this dose each bag will last 30 to 60 days.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.