Another great video with Chris Kilham where he explains the many schizandra benefits.
Schizandra is called wu wei zu in Chinese which literally means ‘five flavor berry’. That’s because this unique berry contains all of the five main flavors, salty, sweet, sour, bitter and pungent. Tasting one is quite the experience, and something you have to try! As tastes have to do with energetic action and benefits in the body, this also shows that schizandra is a great all-in-one tonic.
The good thing about schizandra is that you should feel the positive effects in terms of increased energy and better sleep in just a couple of days after taking it, whereas some other popular herbs may take more time to kick in. Feel free to try it yourself with our new organically grown, USA sourced Schisandra!
Latest posts by Logan Christopher (see all)
- Lion’s Mane – Which is Better? Water or Alcohol Extract? - November 9, 2017
- Dosage with Herbs - October 30, 2017
- How Long Does It Take For Herbs To Work? - October 10, 2017
- 992 Total Testosterone - October 4, 2017
- Top 3 Herbs to Add to Coffee - September 30, 2017