Chaga is a mushroom which grows on the Birch tree and basically acts as a parasite. It’s mostly found in places with a cold climate, like Northern Europe, Russia, Korea and even some parts of Northern America and North Carolina. Chaga is black in color due to its high content of melatonin and it’s well-known for many health benefits it provides.
Table of Contents
Chaga Benefits against Cancer
There was a Polish study in 1998 which proved the beneficial effect of Chaga mushrooms on tumor reduction. The bark of Birch tree, where this fungus grows is full of betulin, a substance widely used in treating cancer. Consequently, Chaga takes this substance from the bark and synthesizes it in a specific way which makes it safe for human consumption. Apart from beneficial effect against cancers, Betulin also showed promises in the fight against HIV virus. Additional studies in 1958, this time in Finland and Russia, associated Chaga mushrooms with increased chances of remission for liver, gastric, uterine and breast cancers.
Chaga Mushrooms for Psoriasis
Another common use of Chaga mushrooms is in a treatment of psoriasis, a common skin condition which presents with red and rough patches. There was a study in Russia in 1973 in which they proved that Chaga really works magic on psoriasis. Out of 50 patients, which was the entire study group, all of them healed their psoriasis completely using the chaga mushroom.
Chaga for gastritis
Chaga has been used for the past 500 years for a treatment of gastritis. It is a fairly common condition in which the lining of the stomach became inflamed due to variety of reasons, like excessive alcohol consumption, prolonged use of blood thinners like acetylsalicylic acid, as a result of surgery or infection. In some cases, even a bacteria like Helicobacter Pylori can cause gastritis. Some people found that using Chaga mushrooms on a regular basis give them long-lasting relief from gastritis.
Even with the medical advancement, people are still turning towards the charismatic natural medicines due to the fact that people want to be cured via natural and safe methods. No one wants to visit a doctor; that is why some of us opt for natural way of living.
Taking Chaga mushroom can improve your health; it can be consumed as a tea, in powdered form, or in capsule form. It is not a myth that Chaga mushroom has some beneficial properties which make it resistant to many health problems. Below we are sharing some useful information as well as a few facts about Chaga mushroom.
- The person who discovered this amazing mushroom was Nobel laureate-Alexandr Solzhenitsyn. He presented Chaga mushroom to the western nations.
- Greatest Novel “cancer ward”, is a story of curing cancer by a mushroom. That was Chaga mushroom; its healing properties are also mentioned in that novel.
- One can find this herb in woodlands, forests, and on birch trees.
- The overall look of this mushroom appears like a charcoal and the structure is identical to a cork.
- Chaga Mushroom is well-known in different nations around the globe.
- It is an ancient Chinese medicine.
- It is a sybaritic mushroom which has amazing features such as preventing the growth of tumors. It also has ability to kill the cancer, in early stages. That is why it is recommended to drink its tea on a regular basis.
- Many study states that it can prevent liver damage, lung cancer, and uterus cancer.
- This lethargic looking fungus contains betulinic acid that fortifies the immune system.
- This natural mushroom is loaded with many nutrients; polysaccharides, polyphenols, phytochemicals, flavonoids, vitamins, and minerals.
- Most individuals take the Chaga mushroom by consuming it as tea.
- It is also popular for treating allergies, and it also acts as a topical medicine.
These facts, as well as the pointers, state that the Chaga mushroom is very beneficial and can improve your health. You don’t have to be a cancer patient, to consume this magical mushroom. It should be consumed by a healthy person so that it could prevent cancer and other serious disorders. It is a natural supplement, but you should consult a specialist before consuming it. Do not over consume Chaga mushroom or any other natural medicine. It is suggested to try a mild dose before starting the actual supplement.