At a time, everyone believed that Moomiyo only appears in a process of oozing, which proved to be wrong as Moomiyo is sometimes found in open areas. Some even today claim that only those who gather it know the secret locations where it can be found, which is another urban myth. The truth is that Moomiyo originates from plants, minerals and animals in high-altitude, dry areas where fermentation isn’t possible due to lack of oxygen and strong UV rays. Instead, natural fossilization takes place in a process similar to the one of natural asphalt formation. Moomiyo is most often found in hard-to-reach mountain areas and it’s gathered from rocks by scrapping.
It was very popular during the Medieval period, primarily because of the mystic origin and locations where it could be gathered. Moomiyo was considered to have magical properties and it was used primarily for treating fractured bones, bronchitis, wounds, burns, kidney diseases and to improve immune system. A modern Russian scientist became very interested in Moomiyo in 1950. and their research proved amazing benefits of Moomiyo, listed below.
1. Moomiyo speeds up fracture healing by 22% if used orally, three times per day. Some claim that their bones healed up twice as quickly with Moomiyo, but that’s probably a large overstatement.
2. Improves damaged tissue and wounds regeneration by around 20%.
3. It helps dramatically in treating Periodontitis and in 70% of cases the improvement was significant. However, it should be noted that Moomiyo can’t cure Periodontitis completely.
4. Moomiyo has a positive effect on peripheral nerves, neuralgia and nerve endings by improving the transfer of nerve impulses.
5. People suffering from atherosclerosis, diseases of the veins and some heart conditions can benefit from Moomiyo as it thins the blood. For this very reason, Moomiyo shouldn’t be used by hemophilia patients, pregnant women or anyone else who is scheduled for an operation.
6. It is proved that Moomiyo helps treating diabetes via endocrine stimulation. Once again, it’s of the essence to keep in mind that Moomiyo cannot cure diabetes, but only help to control it.
7. During experimental phase on sportsmen, Russian scientist came to a conclusion that Moomiyo allows sportsmen to train 20% longer and speeds up recovery by 25% – and all that without leaving any traces in body. That’s why people sometimes call it “Black Anabolic“, since it works like a natural anabolic, but it’s undetectable in blood, nor it is forbidden.