I’ve only been using the normal dose recommendations for about a month on the Pine Pollen powder and tincture, yet there have already been many positive benefits. My vision has improved noticeably, for one. Also, my recovery period and energy levels have also improved a lot. Within days of adding these two products, I felt more assertive and confident. It was as if all of the nutrients my body needed to thrive were in them. While most testimonials concentrate on the sex drive, which it also affects positively, there are so many other benefits to pine pollen that it is nearly impossible to keep track of them all. In fact, there are so many positives about it that I already consider it an essential part of my diet. If you live in an industrialized country, then you should be taking pine pollen in some form.
***DISCLAIMER: Product reviews are provided for informational purposes only and reflect solely the views and opinions expressed by the contributors and not those of the Lost Empire Herbs. Lost Empire Herbs does not verify or endorse any claims made in these reviews. Click here to read the full product reviews disclaimer.
Latest posts by Zane Christopher (see all)
- Does Coffee Dehydrate You? - September 25, 2018
- Herbs, Foods, and Spices That Increase Testosterone (Top 11) - September 13, 2018
- How Matcha Improves Metabolism, Weight Loss, Energy and Immunity - April 25, 2018
- The Ins and Outs of Organics, Simplified - February 10, 2018
- Lost Empire Herbs Supports Local and International Charities - December 3, 2017