This interview with Sajah Popham covers a lot of ground on spagyrics, herbal alchemy, various forms of Western Herbalism and so much more.
- How the Scientific Worldview of Herbs is Incomplete
- Why Turmeric isn’t Great for Everyone
- What are Spagyrics and Herbal Alchemy?
- The Beginnings of the Human/Plant Relationship
- The Rich History of Traditional Western Herbalism
- How Paracelsus Revolutionized Medicine
- Thomsonian Herbalism and its Similarities to Ayurveda and Chinese Medicine
- The Importance of Following the Vital Force
- The Differences between Tinctures vs. Spagyric Tinctures
- How Herbs can Help You Physically, Mentally, Emotionally and even Spiritually
- And Much More
- Spagyrics by Manfred Julius
- Check out all the available Spagyrics Tinctures and Essences at Organic Unity.
- For those who wish to go deeper into herbalism check out the School of Evolutionary Herbalism. Lots of free audios and videos, as well as in-depth online and in person programs. I personally went through Year 1 and am about to start Year 2 of this program.
Click the link below to access the complete transcript.[spoiler]
The content found on the Vital Way podcast in Superman Herbs is for informational purposes only and is not intended as medical advice, for the diagnosis or treatment of a health condition or as a substitute for medical counseling. Please review any information with your qualified healthcare provider before making any decisions concerning your health. You assume all risk for use, misuse or disuse of this information.