Looking to join the
Lost Empire Herbs Team?
**Please follow the instructions below. Do not email customer service with questions.
As a growing company we’ll be looking for a number of positions in the near and distant future, both on-site and off. This page will be updated regularly as new positions open up.
Is our Mission something you want to be a part of?
“To Dramatically Improve the Health and Lives of 10000 People”
Do our Core Values resonate with you?
• Wisdom of Nature
• Holistic Mind-Body-Spirit Lifestyle
• The Golden Rule
• Down to Earth
• Questing for Quality
Our company wasn’t founded out of a standard education, so we don’t really care where you went to school. Instead we want to know if you can get results and are a fit with the whole Lost Empire family.
We currently have the following four positions open. Scroll down for details and click the link for the relevant position to apply.
- Social Media Manager
Social Media Manager
We have a strong message we want to spread out into the world. While on our website and via email we’re great at doing this, our social media isn’t as strong. We need someone that can build the communities and followings on multiple channels to a higher level that reinforces what we’re doing on the website.
This position is for someone with experience and that has been successful in the past.
- Managing and building Facebook following
- Managing and building Instagram following
- Managing and building Twitter following
- Managing and building Pinterest following
- Build relationships with Influencers
- Engage with our Marketing and Customer Service Teams
- Creating weekly reports
- Experience in running social media for business with a track record of success
- Use of advertising channels on these platforms a strong plus!
- Use of UTM parameters for tracking purposes (don’t need to know how yet, but must be willing to learn and use them)
- Ability to create simple graphics for use on social media
- Strong command of the English language
- USA or Canada based
- Able to dedicate 10+ hours a week to this position
- Able to chat (via Skype, Google Hangouts and phone) as needed
- Reliable, responsive, and great at tracking time and project progress.
- Aligned with our Core Values and our team