Black Polyrhachis Ant Extract – “The Herb of Kings”
Ants are strong and when you take our ant extract you may acquire some of that strength.* Ants are the strongest creatures, pound for pound, on the planet.
This product is made from a specific variety of ant known as the Polyrhachis Ant (Polyrhachis vicina). These ants live up high in the mountains and are often found among ginseng roots. They come from a pure and clean environment. (It is not recommended to eat your common household ants as these could easily be exposed to chemicals.)
Qi and Energy Tonic*
Polyrhachis ant is the premiere Qi tonic of Chinese herbalism.* While ginseng is the most well known, and a premiere Qi tonic by itself, Ant is known to be even stronger and more effective.
It’s one herb that you tend to feel right away after taking it!*
It is very popular as a pre-workout super herb. It’s also popular for young and old people for different reasons.
Benefits of Ant Extract
- Premiere energy tonic (provides direct ATP)*
- Sex builder and aphrodisiac*
- Strength builder*
- Double direction immune system modulation*
- May build stress resistance*
- Aids in slowing the aging process by DNA and RNA support*
- Strengthens the musculoskeletal system*
- Potentiates the effects of other herbs taken with it*
- Superior Liver and Kidney tonic in Chinese Medicine*
- Extremely protective of the Liver*
- May help detoxify from poison*
- Benefits the digestive system*
- Benefit’s the nervous system*
- Prevents the shrinkage of the thymus gland*
BEWARE: Some “Ant” products sold aren’t even ants at all. They were tested to find instead analogues of Sildenafil, the active drug used in drugs like Viagra. Our ant is NOT this. Read more here.
Packed Full of Nutrition
- Vitamins B1, B2, B12, D and E
- Complete Protein Source (42-67% by mass)
- Aldehyde Compounds which may be responsible for giving Ants their strength
- Calcium, Phosphorus, Iron, Manganese, Selenium, Zinc and other trace elements
- Rich in ecdysterone, the growth hormone of insects which is suspected to play a role in its anabolic effects.*
In fact, ant is said to have the highest amount of zinc in all known living organisms. Zinc is needed for strength as it is used in muscle contraction, cell growth and division, vision, the immune system, for many sexual functions, as well as many other uses across the body. Unfortunately our testing found the actual zinc content to be less than a mg per serving so it should not be considered as a zinc supplement. That all being said, taking ant delivers much more than any zinc supplement could. It may be zinc in the combination of everything else that makes Ant extract powerful.
10 Times the Power
Our extract is 10:1 meaning you have 10 times the power of ant per teaspoon as just bulk ants (if you even wanted to eat those).
Can easily be mixed with water, juice, or blended in a shake.
Each bag contains 100 grams of Black Ant Extract (a little over 3.5 ounces).