“101 Simple Steps You Can Start Doing Today That’ll Lead to
Improved Health, Performance and Life”
Complex can be good, but isn’t simple better? Many of these tips are those that you can start doing today, if not right NOW, to attain better health.
No matter where your health is at, it can be improved. And you don’t have to do so by leaps and bounds (except in drastic cases).
Instead take the incremental improvement approach. What if you just added one of these tips to your life each day? In less than four months time can you imagine the health and vibrant life you would have? It can be that easy.
- 1 & 2 – Do you make these breathing mistakes?
- 7 – The very first thing you should do each morning
- 14 – Why diets don’t work and how to find what does.
- 19 – Enjoy the Heat
- 25 – Want to absorb more of your food? Do this
- 28 – A Superior Class of Herbs now readily available
- 29 – ______________ = Health
- 39 – Why the toilet seat is your enemy…
- 45 – Do you follow your body’s natural rhythm?
- 47 – Everyone uses them. But most people also have neck problems and bad posture.
- 50 – How to test your health each and every morning
- 52 & 80 – Use it or lose it covers your mind and your body
- 54 – Are you working out? Yes. But are you training every part of your body?
- 56 – Anaerobic vs. Aerobic
- 61 – Getting Upside Down
- 69 – Are you connected to the earth (literally)?
- 72 – Burn out your eyes…or an ancient healthful practice?
- 81 – Work both sides of this and you’ll be happier, more fulfilled and healthier
- 84 – What would holding this impossible belief do for you?
- 88 – This picture makes a big difference
- 95 – Your sex life and its health connection
- 98 – Double your results by getting one of these
This and 77 more tips will be in your hands when you get 101 Simple Steps to Radiant Health.
If just one of the steps works for you, helps you to avoid getting sick (Tip 26 specifically addresses how to do that at the first sign of a cold), helps you have greater energy, and helps you to enjoy life more what would it be worth to you? Certainly more than the cost of this book. But you don’t have just one tip, you’ll get one hundred more.