We’re proud to present our new account area, easily accessed via the top bar links where you can register your account or login to an existing one. We strongly recommend creating a new account if you haven’t done so yet, as there are multiple benefits to it.
Review your previous orders, download your e-books whenever you want or just change your billing or shipping info, all this and more is now available for all registered members.
But first, you’ll need to register. Please keep in mind that you need to register on the new website even if you’ve already been registered on the old one.
Once registered, you’ll be taken to your account which doesn’t require email confirmation and it’s active as soon as you click Register.
From there you can:
Review your orders
Another addition is a dedicated section for any e-books you might have bought or have been given as a bonus, accessible by choosing Downloads.
And finally, there are options to check on store credit and gift certificates by choosing Credit, change billing/shipping info and account details – all inside your account dashboard.
But I’ll leave that to you to discover more thoroughly!
Latest posts by Logan Christopher (see all)
- CRISPR Babies and GMO Foods - January 4, 2019
- Deer Antler Velvet Extract: Benefits of Spray, Tincture, Powder Supplements For Men - December 22, 2018
- Natural Treatment For Diabetes-Induced Erectile Dysfunction - December 1, 2018
- Gut Health Study: How Triphala and Probiotics Extend Life by 60% - November 13, 2018
- Should You Take Herbs When Fasting? - October 30, 2018