We’re proud to present our new account area, easily accessed via the top bar links where you can register your account or login to an existing one. We strongly recommend creating a new account if you haven’t done so yet, as there are multiple benefits to it.
Review your previous orders, download your e-books whenever you want or just change your billing or shipping info, all this and more is now available for all registered members.
But first, you’ll need to register. Please keep in mind that you need to register on the new website even if you’ve already been registered on the old one.
Once registered, you’ll be taken to your account which doesn’t require email confirmation and it’s active as soon as you click Register.
From there you can:
Review your orders
Another addition is a dedicated section for any e-books you might have bought or have been given as a bonus, accessible by choosing Downloads.
And finally, there are options to check on store credit and gift certificates by choosing Credit, change billing/shipping info and account details – all inside your account dashboard.
But I’ll leave that to you to discover more thoroughly!
Latest posts by Logan Christopher (see all)
- My Heavy Metal Results - September 27, 2018
- Take Herbs With Food or Without? - September 27, 2018
- Medicinal Mushroom Hunting, Paul Stamets, Agarikon Mushroom and Cancer - September 27, 2018
- Intravenous Nutrient Therapy - September 21, 2018
- What Should I Expect When Taking Herbs? - September 19, 2018