Table of Contents
Want to Write For LostEmpireHerbs.com?
We’d love to have you! We are now accepting bylined articles to be published on our blog.
Here’s what we are looking for…
- 100% Original Content
- 800 – 1500 Words (or Longer)
- Original Pictures, Graphics or Videos
Every post we publish will teach our readers to do at least one of the following:
- Become Healthier
- Learn More about Herbs (Science and/or Ancient Wisdom)
- Share Your Story
Thank you for your interest in writing for Lost Empire Herbs. We enjoy working with contributors who embrace and share our mission, values, passion, and goals for healthy living.
At this time, we are NOT accepting the following:
- Any topics relating to Medicinal marijuana, cannabis oil, or CBD.
- Any topics relating to Cancer cures or treatments.
- Articles that make claims of an herb being used as a treatment or cure for ANY disease.
- Any article(s) that have previously been published in print, online, or otherwise.
- Any paid sponsor ads/content
Please direct all queries to email@example.com. Provide a brief pitch of your article- including a three to four sentence summary of the topic, the main points of the article, and the approximate length/wordcount.
We encourage you to read our content before submitting. We will only consider submissions that match our mission and values and fits our interests in natural herbs, fitness, or holistic practices for a healthy lifestyle. And the article should pertain to the herbs that we sell.
Our readers are smart, educated, health-conscious consumers who strive to create and live a healthy and sustainable lifestyle. Article topics should be informative, well-written, detailed, and include the basics of the topic and any relevant background or history.
Articles should be written in a readable, positive, and user-friendly tone that is entertaining and informative to our readers. Conversational, personality, and humor is accepted; however, the content must also be intellectual and well-written.
ACCEPTANCE GUIDELINES & RULES
1. We only publish original content. Guest contributors are welcome to republish elsewhere only after the articles have been published for thirty (30) days or more, on Lost Empire Herbs.
2. We do not accept any content that includes promotional links. Any links or link placements will be disregarded and deleted.
3. CLAIMS-MEDICAL/DISEASE/CANCER CURES. In accordance with the rules and regulations established by FDA guidelines, we cannot accept any article that includes medical/disease claims. This includes a claim that is, to diagnose, cure, mitigate, treat, or prevent disease. Articles that include claims of cures for cancer, inflammation, pharmaceutical drug comparisons or references, mental disorders, fertility, or sex performance will automatically be rejected.
4. RESEARCH AND CITATIONS. All research references and citations used to support your article, need to be listed and prepared in the correct standard APA style format. Formats vary based on the source that was used or where the information was obtained – books, journals, websites, etc. This includes using the name of the author(s), date of publication, website address, and date the information was retrieved.
For more information on how to prepare APA citations, please refer to the OWL Purdue Online Writing Lab.
APA style and formatting rules: https://owl.english.purdue.edu/owl/section/2/10/
Naik, G. H., Priyadarsini, K. I., Satav, J. G., Banavalikar, M. M., Sohoni, D. P., Biyani, M. K., & Mohan, H. (2003). Comparative antioxidant
activity of individual herbal components used in Ayurvedic medicine. Phytochemistry. https://doi.org/10.1016/S0031-9422(02)00754-9
5. REVISIONS/REWRITES. We reserve the right to return an assigned manuscript that is deemed unacceptable for a rewrite. This may include or require additional research, rewriting for clarification, or to reorganize and smooth sections for better reading and flow.
6. We reserve the right to do final edits, change or revise headlines and titles, to restructure the sections, and include images.
7. Contributors should include a short biography (4-6 sentences) and a photo. Please ensure the photo is of good quality and, in a style, (preferred headshot) to fit a small avatar box. (Action photos or full body images are too large for the contributor’s photo frame) You should also include your contact information: email address, social media links, personal blog/website link.
- Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line “Write for Us
- 2. Include your full name and links to articles you have already written that are similar to what you would write for the Lost Empire Herbs blog.
- Is there any other information you would like to share? Please include it.