By Logan Christopher
I’m very pleased to announce I took 1st place in the Men’s Light Weight division at the Santa Cruz Strength Strongman Challenge 2 this past Saturday.
It was a hard-fought battle and I’ll be sharing every detail and video I have with you here in this article.
Plenty more videos too over there.
Regarding the herbs, yes I did use quite a few of them. With my coffee I had chaga and cordyceps. I had cissus to help with my joints (this is one we’ll be releasing in the future). I took some Hercules Formula before the deadlift event. I also took a few squirts of pine pollen tincture throughout the day.
Latest posts by Logan Christopher (see all)
- CRISPR Babies and GMO Foods - January 4, 2019
- Deer Antler Velvet Extract: Benefits of Spray, Tincture, Powder Supplements For Men - December 22, 2018
- Natural Treatment For Diabetes-Induced Erectile Dysfunction - December 1, 2018
- Gut Health Study: How Triphala and Probiotics Extend Life by 60% - November 13, 2018
- Should You Take Herbs When Fasting? - October 30, 2018