By Logan Christopher
I’m very pleased to announce I took 1st place in the Men’s Light Weight division at the Santa Cruz Strength Strongman Challenge 2 this past Saturday.
It was a hard-fought battle and I’ll be sharing every detail and video I have with you here in this article.
Plenty more videos too over there.
Regarding the herbs, yes I did use quite a few of them. With my coffee I had chaga and cordyceps. I had cissus to help with my joints (this is one we’ll be releasing in the future). I took some Hercules Formula before the deadlift event. I also took a few squirts of pine pollen tincture throughout the day.
Latest posts by Logan Christopher (see all)
- Lion’s Mane – Which is Better? Water or Alcohol Extract? - November 9, 2017
- Dosage with Herbs - October 30, 2017
- How Long Does It Take For Herbs To Work? - October 10, 2017
- 992 Total Testosterone - October 4, 2017
- Top 3 Herbs to Add to Coffee - September 30, 2017