By Logan Christopher
I’m very pleased to announce I took 1st place in the Men’s Light Weight division at the Santa Cruz Strength Strongman Challenge 2 this past Saturday.
It was a hard-fought battle and I’ll be sharing every detail and video I have with you here in this article.
Plenty more videos too over there.
Regarding the herbs, yes I did use quite a few of them. With my coffee I had chaga and cordyceps. I had cissus to help with my joints (this is one we’ll be releasing in the future). I took some Hercules Formula before the deadlift event. I also took a few squirts of pine pollen tincture throughout the day.
Latest posts by Logan Christopher (see all)
- My Heavy Metal Results - September 27, 2018
- Take Herbs With Food or Without? - September 27, 2018
- Medicinal Mushroom Hunting, Paul Stamets, Agarikon Mushroom and Cancer - September 27, 2018
- Intravenous Nutrient Therapy - September 21, 2018
- What Should I Expect When Taking Herbs? - September 19, 2018