Where do I personally get my water from?
It’s not from the tap…even though I’m on a good quality well, not even the municipal supply.
I aim for the best…and in this case, that means fresh spring water.
Water that has been filtered by the mountain and comes straight out of it (as opposed to a river, stream or pond which you don’t want to drink from) is the best.
Let taste be your guide.
In the video above, I show you the spring supply I use. I found it on Empire Grade outside Santa Cruz and Felton in California. More details on finding it HERE.
For those not in the area, to find a spring near you check out this useful website, Find A Spring.
For much more information on why spring water is best or other good alternatives, and why this it’s important for your health, check out Upgrade Your Water.
Let’s face it. Without quality hydration, herbs can’t work their magic for you. This is one of the 16 factors covered in the article What Stops Herbs From Working.
Latest posts by Logan Christopher (see all)
- My Heavy Metal Results - September 27, 2018
- Take Herbs With Food or Without? - September 27, 2018
- Medicinal Mushroom Hunting, Paul Stamets, Agarikon Mushroom and Cancer - September 27, 2018
- Intravenous Nutrient Therapy - September 21, 2018
- What Should I Expect When Taking Herbs? - September 19, 2018