In this video, you’ll learn how to take and use our new shilajit pitch, plus get a shake recipe I use frequently.
Instead take a small chunk and throw it into a bottle or glass. Fill this up with water and let the shilajit pitch dissolve. Depending on how large an amount of shilajit you use and how much water it can turn into a stronger or weaker tonic drink. Simply drink it and keep adding water until all the shilajit has been consumed.
Another method is to take the shilajit dark water and use this as the base for your smoothies or shakes.
In the shake I make on the video I’m doing a modified version from something I have fairly regularly. Here’s a breakdown of what is in my regular post-workout shake:
- Dark Water from shilajit pitch
- Chia Seeds (about 2 TB)
- Cacao powder (1 heaping TB)
- Dandy Blend (1 TB)
- Coconut Oil (2-3 TB)
- Honey (1 TB)
- Cinnamon (maybe 1/2 tsp)
- Whey Protein (1 scoop)
- Upcoming Mental Formula
These ingredients and amounts are not written in stone. Feel free to modify them to suit your preferences and what you have available. Give it a try and let me know how you like it.
Latest posts by Logan Christopher (see all)
- Opioids, Pain Management and Natural Alternatives - April 20, 2018
- Cycling Pine Pollen Tincture, Tongkat Ali and Other Herbs - April 13, 2018
- What is Performance Herbalism? - April 10, 2018
- Herb Changes in Color, Taste and Appearance - March 28, 2018
- Five Work-Out Tips to Stay Motivated and Stick to a Routine (Even When You Don’t Feel Like Working Out) - March 25, 2018