I first heard about this method from Dr. George Yu who works as a surgical oncologist in Washington DC. This method has been used in cases of heavy metal toxicity and radiation.
The protocol is as follows:
Step 1 – Niacin (vitamin B3)
A starting dose may be as low as 250mg but you can work up into the 1000’s, up to 5000 mg. Please start small and work your way up over time as that is a large dose.
Step 2 – Bounce on a Rebounder
This helps stimulate the lymph system. Other forms of exercise will work, but this is ideal as it most effectively activates the lymph system.
Step 3 – Infrared Sauna
Sit in an infrared sauna at as high temperature as you can stand for 30-60 minutes.
Step 4 – Activated Charcoal
The niacin causes lipolysis (fat cells to burst) which releases toxins. These can then be sweated out or circulated through the body. Not everything will leave the body and thus your liver will end up processing them, hopefully for excretion. By taking activated charcoal it may bind to these toxins and metals in the digestive system and help remove them.
Make sure you’re well hydrated throughout the process. Drinking lots of water before, during and after.
In extreme cases this protocol can be done every day. I personally do it every once in a while to help keep my body running well.
Latest posts by Logan Christopher (see all)
- “Get-Out-of-the-Slumps” Drink - February 5, 2019
- Kettlebell Athlete Case Study: Spartan Formula - January 22, 2019
- CRISPR Babies and GMO Foods - January 4, 2019
- Deer Antler Velvet Extract: Benefits of Spray, Tincture, Powder Supplements For Men - December 22, 2018
- Natural Treatment For Diabetes-Induced Erectile Dysfunction - December 1, 2018