Thank you for subscribing to Lost Empire Herbs.
Please check your email account now for an email from us in which you’ll have to click a link to confirm your subscription and get your discount.
Doing so protects both you and us from spam. But there are some additional steps to take in addition to that.
Various email and other companies use programs to stop unwanted email or spam. Unfortunately, these come at a cost sometimes blocking emails you WANT to get.
To ensure you are receiving your Lost Empire Herbs emails do the following:
Add the [email protected] email address to your email whitelist which will help ensure you receive our content and updates.
A whitelist is a list of accepted email addresses and domain names from which any email program will allow messages to be received.
Why is this important?
Spam is such a big problem that virtually every email service provided puts some filtering in place. This is great except, that its not perfect in separating the good guys from the bad. They often block e-mail that you’ve requested,
Below are instructions for some of the more popular email services. If yours isn’t here, please contact your ISP’s customer service folks for their instructions.
- In your inbox, locate an email from [email protected] (ex. your welcome mail from signing up for the coupon).
- Drag this email to the “primary” tab of your inbox.
- You’ll see that our emails will go to your primary folder in the future.
When opening an email message, a “+” symbol should display next to From: and the sender’s name. Select this and an “Add to contacts” pop-up should appear. Select “Save”:
- Select “Mail” and “Preferences” from the top menu.
- In the “Preferences” window, click the “Rules” icon.
- Click the “Add Rule” button.
- In the “Rules” window, type a name for your rule in the “Description” field.
- Use the following settings: “If any of the following conditions are met: From Contains.”
- Type the sender’s email address in the text field beside “Contains.”
- Select “Move Message” and “Inbox” from the drop-down menus.
- Click “Ok” to save the rule.
Outlook 2003 & Later
- Right-click on the message in your inbox.
- Select “Junk E-mail” from the menu.
- Click “Add Sender to Safe Senders List.”