I started taking Schisandra Chinensis and Pine Pollen from Lost Empire Herbs as part of my herbal regime. I’m 50 and have been taking prescription stimulants for a long time as a treatment for ADD. After taking the Schisandra for a couple of weeks I have found that I have been able to cut the meds in half and may cut them out completely as I have so much mental energy and focus now, best of all, I don’t have jitters and it’s helped my blood pressure as the meds did increase my blood pressure. Now the Pine Pollen. I think it tastes bad but it definitely is doing something. My libido has increased, things are working like they did 15 years ago. I feel my stress and anxiety levels have decreased and I just feel so good mentally that I would like to come off of antidepressants but I’m nervous to do so as I don’t want to jeopardize how I feel. Taking herbs the proper way is not a pleasant experience but it is worth it. That is why I really trust Lost Empire Herbs. They are just giving you an AUTHENTIC, organic product. No fillers, just herbs the way they are meant to be taken, just like in ancient practices. And they stand behind their product.
Latest posts by Logan Christopher (see all)
- “Get-Out-of-the-Slumps” Drink - February 5, 2019
- Kettlebell Athlete Case Study: Spartan Formula - January 22, 2019
- CRISPR Babies and GMO Foods - January 4, 2019
- Deer Antler Velvet Extract: Benefits of Spray, Tincture, Powder Supplements For Men - December 22, 2018
- Natural Treatment For Diabetes-Induced Erectile Dysfunction - December 1, 2018