I have been a customer of Lost Empire for some time (I inadvertently changed my login). The products are ALWAYS as described on the site. I have also found that when I have used products from local retailers, that there is a noticeable reduction in the quality in the products that I buy locally.
I own and operate a consulting firm with remote representatives in nearly every time zone. From Sunday through Thursday I work a brutal 18 – 20 per day schedule. I rely heavily on my diet, exercise and the herbs that I purchase from Lost Empire to ensure not only that I am awake but that I am focused and sharp as the week rolls past. Every product has a different effect on users. I can say that after a little experimenting with the dosages and timing with respect to meals and exercise. It didn’t take long, but once I found the right balance the results have been quantifiable given the effect on my health and business expansion.
If you haven’t you should. You will not be disappointed.
***DISCLAIMER: Product reviews are provided for informational purposes only and reflect solely the views and opinions expressed by the contributors and not those of the Lost Empire Herbs. Lost Empire Herbs does not verify or endorse any claims made in these reviews. Click here to read the full product reviews disclaimer.
Latest posts by Zane Christopher (see all)
- Does Coffee Dehydrate You? - September 25, 2018
- Herbs, Foods, and Spices That Increase Testosterone (Top 11) - September 13, 2018
- How Matcha Improves Metabolism, Weight Loss, Energy and Immunity - April 25, 2018
- The Ins and Outs of Organics, Simplified - February 10, 2018
- Lost Empire Herbs Supports Local and International Charities - December 3, 2017