Once again, you ask and we answer. This week we had a wide range of questions.
- Are any of your herbs organic?
- Would you go into more detail about the health benefits of schisandra ( positive effects it might have on aging well)? Thank you.
- How long will herbs maintain their potency and stay fresh once the bag is open? Do they have to be all use up within a certain time period? The reason I ask is because I haven’t seen an expiration date on any of the bags.
- How much of each herb is in the phoenix formula
- How do I know what herbs are right for me? i want to have a better sex life at 52 years old and none of the pills work. i have signs of ed
- Hi! is there any herbs to use to get a deeper sleep?
- I have 2 issues one is I have enlarged prostate and I would like to get better results from my work out and lose weighti lost 40 pounds but have to stuck at 250 pounds for 2 months and would like to lose another 30 pound sim 6 feet 4 so if I could do this I be 15 pounds from what I weigh in high school when I was skinny
- Does taking herbs in long term can cause damage to liver or kidney?
- Does Reishi and Chaga can be too relaxing herbs and give a sense of drowsiness?
- I was wandering what you’re take on greens supplement is and if there is a certain one you recommend?
- How do you guys get your daily requirements of vitamins and minerals?
- What is a great herb or combo for taking before work day.I’m in construction.I am currently taking your mega dose.Should I add any other for max efficiency.I also currently kicking my diabetes out of my system.right now am taking pine pollen and tincture,polyrachis, and nettle root.thanks Herman
- As far as other supplements are concerned specifically protein. Do you guys take protein supplements and if so, what? I take egg protein but everywhere seems to advocate whey, thanks.
Click the link below to access the complete transcript.[spoiler]
The content found on the Vital Way podcast in Superman Herbs is for informational purposes only and is not intended as medical advice, for the diagnosis or treatment of a health condition or as a substitute for medical counseling. Please review any information with your qualified healthcare provider before making any decisions concerning your health. You assume all risk for use, misuse or disuse of this information.