Here we go into more of your questions and answers, this time grouped around the topic of taking herbs.
- Is chugging down the herbs with a glass of water better than mixing them in a glas of water. Or does it not matter one way or another?
- Also is it O.K. to take 5 0r 6 herbs together with food? Are there any that should not be combined? I am really receiving lots of benefits from the herbs
- Is it possible to take too many herbs at one time? I take an elixir with .4g of shilajit pitch, I take .4g of shilajit pitch melted into water with 1tsp rhodiola, 1tsp lions mane, and 1/2tsp mucuna.
- Wondering if any of the herbs would be less beneficial when mixed into hot water
- I am trying Pine Pollen. Currently, I take a multi-vitamin, Immune Booster & Fish Oil ( Dr Best’s products) should I take these at a different time to Pine Pollen? Will they interfere with each other
- Plus information on constitutional types, formulating herbs for hot/cold, wet/dry, and much more.
Click the link below to access the complete transcript.[spoiler]
Hello and welcome. Logan Christopher here once again flying solo as we dive into some more of your questions and my answers, I guess. Once again, I’ve grouped them up. In our previous podcast, we talked a lot about the hormones as well as the hormonal herbs. We also had quite a few questions that had to do with taking herbs, how to take them, can you take them together so I wanted to go into some more detail about that. I’ll be answering this question and probably be flying off on a couple of tangents as well.