Instead of having all the information about a certain product on one page, we split it into different pages accessible by tabs.
We are often asked about dosage for a particular herb. This and other specifics are now readily available in Additional Information tab.
The next in line is FAQ which is not available for every product (yet), but it’s there for the most popular ones. Make sure to check this section first if you have any questions, as the answer is likely to be there.
Then we have References tab (pretty self explanatory) and Lab Results tab where you check out all the test we did for a certain herb or group of herbs.
On some product pages there’s an extra tab, like on this one for pine pollen tincture (Infographic).
Finally, the last tab on all product pages is reserved for Reviews where you can view the existing reviews
or scroll down and leave one of your own.
If you have any questions or concerns regarding tabbed sections, please leave a comment below.
Latest posts by Logan Christopher (see all)
- Lion’s Mane – Which is Better? Water or Alcohol Extract? - November 9, 2017
- Dosage with Herbs - October 30, 2017
- How Long Does It Take For Herbs To Work? - October 10, 2017
- 992 Total Testosterone - October 4, 2017
- Top 3 Herbs to Add to Coffee - September 30, 2017