The Stay Grounded Podcast with Raj Jana is one of my favorite podcasts to be on. We’ve had some very deep and interesting conversations.
I wanted to take the time to share this episode with you for a few reasons.
This podcast mostly centers on how we’ve become disconnected from nature and how to regain that connection and all the benefits that will come from doing so. These ideas are ones I shared inside of my newest book, Powered By Nature but I expand beyond some of them here.
We also discuss one of the things I’ve been doing for years but don’t talk about publicly often – directly communicating with nature.
In this episode we discuss why:
- You need to slow down to speed up [yes, it feels counter-intuitive]
- Immersing in the complexity of nature allows us to see past our linear human experience
- Transforming our relationship with food can transform our health and diet
- We’ve totally underestimated the heart and what its real function is
- Talking with nature allows you to download insights and understanding about life
And if you’d like to listen to the first episode I did with Raj, click this link for episode 35.
Also read: Best Footwear For Health & Earthing
As a performing strongman he once pulled an 8,800 lb. firetruck by his hair, juggled a kettlebell that was lit on fire, supported half a ton on top of himself in a wrestler’s bridge position, and routinely bends horseshoes and rips decks of cards in half.
Acclaimed as both a visionary and breakthrough author, Logan has written countless works on natural living, culminating in his self-proclaimed magnum opus, "Powered By Nature - How Nature Improves Our Happiness, Health and Performance.” Says longevity guru Peter Ragnar of the work "His passion is contagious! His words fire one's spirit to reconnect with nature's intelligence."
He is Co-Founder and CEO of Lost Empire Herbs, which aims to bring performance herbalism into everyday people’s lives.
When Logan isn't working to save the planet and transform modern herbalism, he busies himself as a consultant to the space program. In his spare time he enjoys memorizing the Fibonacci sequence and bowling perfect games.
Latest posts by Logan Christopher (see all)
- How to Become Intuitive with Herb Use - November 13, 2019
- How to Make Elderberry Honey: Simple DIY Recipe - November 7, 2019
- The Feelable Effects of Our Herbs - October 29, 2019
- Pine Pollen and Morning Wood (How well does it really work?) - October 24, 2019
- Why I’m Losing Faith in Science - October 15, 2019