The Stay Grounded Podcast with Raj Jana is one of my favorite podcasts to be on. We’ve had some very deep and interesting conversations.
I wanted to take the time to share this episode with you for a few reasons.
This podcast mostly centers on how we’ve become disconnected from nature and how to regain that connection and all the benefits that will come from doing so. These ideas are ones I shared inside of my newest book, Powered By Nature but I expand beyond some of them here.
We also discuss one of the things I’ve been doing for years but don’t talk about publicly often – directly communicating with nature.
In this episode we discuss why:
- You need to slow down to speed up [yes, it feels counter-intuitive]
- Immersing in the complexity of nature allows us to see past our linear human experience
- Transforming our relationship with food can transform our health and diet
- We’ve totally underestimated the heart and what its real function is
- Talking with nature allows you to download insights and understanding about life
And if you’d like to listen to the first episode I did with Raj, click this link for episode 35.
Also read: Best Footwear For Health & Earthing
- Glyphosate is an Endocrine Disruptor - March 31, 2021
- Shifting Health Paradigms #2 – Holistic Health Defined by Perspectives - January 29, 2021
- Shifting Health Paradigms #1 – The Structure of Scientific Revolution - January 22, 2021