Fat…The Demon of Diets…
Or the Best Fuel and Health Source There Is?
Eating fat makes you fat, right? WRONG! And it really couldn’t be more wrong. In addition, to making weight tougher to lose it can cause a whole list of health issues when you go low fat or no fat.
Of course, not all fat is created equal. But there is so much misinformation around this that its hard to know for sure.
- Learn How Fat Phobia Began…and Its Comeback
- Why Fat is Crucial to Every Cell in Your Body
- Saturated Fat and Cholesterol. Are they as bad as they say?
It can be downright confusing. Do you know the differences between all these?
- Saturated Fats
- Polyunsaturated Fats
- Monounsaturated Fats
- Long Chain Triglycerides
- Medium Chain Triglycerides
- Short Chain Triglycerides
- Trans Fats
- Essential Fatty Acids
- Omega-3 Fatty Acids
- Omega-6 Fatty Acids
- Omega-7 Fatty Acids
- Omega-9 Fatty Acids
You will after reading Upgrade Your Fat. And this is done with a minimum of technical jargon making it easy to understand and apply into your life.
Specific Fats, the Good and the Bad, the Common and the Rare
Butyric Acid, Caproic acid, Palmitic acid, Oleic acid, Nervonic acid, Vaccenic acid and more
ALA, EPA, DHA, GLA, CLA, LA and more…this alphabet soup explained.
Everyone knows that plant sources of fat are good and animal fat sources are bad. Except that this is wrong.
Quality of Fats is Far More Important Than Counting Grams…
As we discuss the quality of fats you’ll see fat with new eyes.
- How Fat plays into Proper Vitamin Intake
- Is your food eating what it should be consuming? This applies to animals and plants!
- How cooking can change a fat from health promoting to disease promotion. Learn which fats are the best to cook with and which should be completely avoided.
- Cooking is not the only thing that can damage fats. Avoid these 2 other problem causers.
- The short list of things to best avoid completely!
- What to look for in the Grocery store…
- Which animal, poultry and fish fat sources are best.
- Which nut and seed sources are best
- The benefits of a high fat diet
- Is ketosis right for you?
- How to improve your digestion of fat
- What to do if you’re vegan, vegetarian or lactose intolerant
- Special cases for women, pregnancy and babies
- Fat Supplements? Learn about 4 you might want to try…
Finally we break it down into 12 Simple Rules for Fat found on page 32.
The regular price for Upgrade Your Fat, Upgrade Your Health is $29.95. But if you act today you can get it for just $9.95
This isn’t about a diet, but understanding one of the three macronutrients, so you can better live without diets.
Downloadable PDF comes via email instantly.
About the Upgrade Your Health Series
The Upgrade Your Health Series is about diving deep onto one topic of health and nutrition and detailing the best ideas on how to UPGRADE that area for you. Its not really about whether you’re doing the right thing or the wrong thing. More often than not its not black and white.
Instead, starting from where you’re at, whether super healthy already or not, you can make a series of steps and practices that will move you in the right direction step by step. By doing so your health gets better and better all the time.
With each Upgrade Your Health guide we dive deep into research and all the components of the topic at hand. This is more detail concentrated in one place than you’ll find just about anywhere else. And then we wrap it up with an simple to use ACTION PLAN for you to follow. Whether you make one change or ten this will help you optimize this single area of health for the better.