When you Own these Keys You’ll Make Progress Like Few People Do
This is the book I wish I had when I got started training. It would have eliminated so many false starts and unproductive sessions.
The sad thing is few trainees understand what it takes to get results. Even the simple concept of progression is foreign to most people. Because of this you’ll see people in the gym lifting the same weight year after year. And that is just one component of what it takes to succeed.
I’ve been training successfully for many years now. I’ve reached a decent level of results in that time. I’ve also learned quite a bit. So I sat down to write a book that covered everything I knew of what it takes to become stronger and more fit. And it details all the different areas you must work on in order to achieve your goals.
You’ll find 10 Chapters of jam-packed training information.
- Strength & Fitness
- Goal Setting
- Systems of Strength
- Mental Training
- All-Around Training
- Workout Templates
And over these chapters you’ll discover many useful things such as:
- The Ten Components of Fitness and how phrasing these all in terms of movement will make you better
- Have you ever suffered from Shiny Object Syndrome? Find the cure here.
- The most important tool for your training success…
- 9 Methods of Progression. Most people know the main ones but using the other can help you get unstuck.
- How to properly set goals to make sure you succeed
- The Double System of Progression explained
- How many sets and reps? The age old question finally answered (and the answer may surprise you)
- Two Formulas for Strength
- Intensity is a misused term. Discover the difference between intensity and severity.
- How to make high volume training work for you.
- Biofeedback training, using your body to guide you.
- Strength versus Skill. Find out when and where this matters
- Use the principle of Continual Adaptation to your benefit
- The 7 Key components of recovery
- Two healthful supplements that about 90% of the population needs
- How to strike a balance between toughness training and sparing your body
- 3 Methods of building Mental Toughness
- How Consistency and Persistence are needed and how to practice them
- Mental Training discussed in depth
- Achieving the peak FLOW state each time you train?
- How to almost ensure success of a lift each time you do it.
- When to Psych Up and when not to?
- Four different times to use visualization to engage greater effects on your body
- The value of Compound Movements
- The 4 Major Motions of the body described
- How to work strength and conditioning at the same time
- The 3 Often Neglected Areas of the body. Are you making this mistake?
- And much more
Plus this book shows you basic exercises with a variety of tools to get you started. Using barbells, kettlebells, your bodyweight and simple ways to build your grip.
Plus Workout Templates to give you ideas on how to train. I don’t recommend you use these exactly as they’re written but to give you ideas on general structures of your training.
The retail price of this body building book is $49, but today you can pick it up for less.
“It’s a good beginner/intermediate level knowledge read. What I’ve brought away from this book was keeping an active log of my progress. The biofeedback training section you touch on is interesting. It’s a new concept to me. I would definitely recommend this book because it is filled with good information.”