Huge Load Formula Super Package
Get The 4 Most Important Super Herb Ingredients – for ‘The Huge Load Formula’ Recipe
in One Convenient Package, and Save 13%
Maca Root Powder
The two most important things Maca is known for in the West is for its ability to promote improved performance in the bedroom and its use as a nutritional powerhouse. It was ‘found’ by the Spaniards probably sometime before 1553 when the first account of it was recorded. A hundred years later, a priest referred to, “the use of the root for fertility and as a stimulant.”
Chinese Medicine views this as a warm food. Its applications are nourishing, building and have a tonifying effect on the body.*
Maca has also been traditionally used and found to be helpful in the following areas:
- Increase endurance/stamina*
- Helps the body build muscle*
- Adaptogenic Effects *
- Promotes healthy bone density*
- Memory stabilization and neuroprotective effects *
Originally thought to be magical by the Chinese people, it is not a mushroom in the conventional sense. Cordyceps is a parasite that attaches itself to various insects. The spores invade their body, killing the host, then sprouting a club-like mushroom from their head. A rarity in Chinese medicine, this is considered both a strong Yin Jing and Yang Jing herb and herbs of astounding qualities.
Cordycepin is the main compound valued in cordyceps and its benefits are widely known as:
- DNA Protective *
- Stimulated androgens production in mouse Leydig cells*
- Increased sperm quantity and quality in rats*
Reishi – The Mushroom of Immortality
Reishi, also known as Ling Zhi and Ganoderma lucidum, is found in many parts of the world on a wide variety of trees. It has also been called by a number of other names including, “God’s Herb,” and “10,000 Year Mushroom”.
Many tonic herbalists agree that if everyone were taking reishi, the world would be a much better place. It increases your sense of well-being and may enhance your personal evolution.*
It has the highest reputation in China and surrounding areas, even being displayed along with gods and goddesses in their artwork and temples.
Among the therapeutic mushrooms, reishi has been studied more than any other, because of it historic reputation.
- Benefits Blood Pressure and Cholesterol*
- Reduces Stress*
- Modulates Immune System*
- Supports Kidneys, Liver, Lungs, and the Brain
- Helpful with Joint Pain*
- Premiere Qi and Shen Tonic Herb according to Chinese Medicine
Black Ant Extract Powder
Polyrhachis ant is the premiere Qi tonic of Chinese herbalism.* While ginseng is the most well known, and a premiere Qi tonic by itself, Ant is known to be even stronger and more effective.
It’s one herb that you tend to feel right away after taking it!
Benefits of Ant Extract
- Premiere energy tonic (provides direct ATP)*
- Strength builder*
- Double direction immune system modulation*
- May build stress resistance*
- Aids in slowing the aging process by DNA and RNA support*
- Strengthens the musculoskeletal system*
- Potentiates the effects of other herbs taken with it*
- Superior Liver and Kidney tonic in Chinese Medicine*
Packed Full of Nutrition
- Vitamins B1, B2, B12, D, and E
- Complete protein source (42-67% by mass)
- Aldehyde compounds which may be responsible for giving Ants their strength
- ATP, the molecule your mitochondria use as energy.
*Reference's can be found on single product pages. Black Ant Extract Maca Powder Reishi Mushroom Cordyceps Mushroom