Interested in increasing testosterone with the use of nettle root?
You’ve come to the right place!
First let’s look at the problems that commonly arise from testosterone deficits caused by aging, quickly examine the science behind the testosterone-nettle root connection and then find out how you can benefit now in several exciting ways.
Table of Contents
Signs of Low Testosterone
It comes as little surprise that both men commonly suffer a hormonal deficit as they age. In fact, according to the American Urological Association, as men age as many as 50% suffer from Low T. The natural hormonal deficit that comes with aging becomes obvious when we see signs of low testosterone. Listed here are a few of them:
DHT (Dihydrotestosterone) can cause hair loss and balding in men. Unbalanced testosterone-to-DHT conversion is a major reason for hair loss in middle aged men.
Immobility of testosterone can stunt mass muscle building. Lack of a generation of testosterone results in reduced mobility and may lead to loss of bone mass and Osteoporosis. Studies have proven that testosterone directly affects muscle mass.
Estrogen and testosterone are the hormones responsible for reproductive health. Manliness and virility go hand-in-hand with testosterone levels. Decreased levels can result in low sex drive (libido), erectile dysfunction (ED) and lowered semen volume.
Benign Prostatic Hyperplasia (BPH) often happens in cases of lowered testosterone levels. An enlarged prostate pressing on the urethra is often a symptom of prostate cancer. In clinical trials, nettle root extract has been shown to improve the symptoms of an enlarged prostate. Researchers have even identified low testosterone as a biomarker of prostate cancer growth.
In addition to suffering from hair loss, decreased muscle mass, sexual problems and even prostate cancer because of low testosterone, men may also find themselves chronically tired and irritable while also watching their waist line growing out of control.
How Nettle Root can increase testosterone
If you’re interested in using herbs to help balance hormones, nettle root (Urtica dioica) would be among the best options. Nettle roottestosterone is derived from the commonly-known stinging nettle’s roots. The medicinal properties of the root can help enhance sexual and reproductive health.
Nettle root works smarter in providing higher testosterone levels. Only 2% of the testosterone in the body is mobile and the other 98% remains immobile. Nettle root makes the remaining 98% testosterone mobile and active within the muscle tissue layer and hence provides with free testosterone.
Nettle roots control the balance in testosterone’s conversion and mobility along with improving generations of hormones. Testosterone to BHT or BPH conversions rates are controlled and balanced via using nettle roots as supplements. It may reverse hair loss, improve reproductive health, muscle growth and bone mass.
How does this humble herb do all this? According to one scientific study published in 2012, it’s roots, stalk and leaves all contain beneficial antioxidant phenolic compounds that are critically important to a healthy body.
The testosterone and nettle root connection has been recorded in medical and healing documents of various cultures across centuries.
Best herbs for low testosterone
When combined with other herbal products, nettle root can be the perfect fix to your reduced hormone generation rate and low testosterone. Among these might be:
- Nettle Root Tincture
- Pine Pollen Tincture
- Tongkat Ali
- Ashwagandha Tincture
- He Shou Wu
- Shilajit Resin
Before using stinging nettle root or any of these herbs as health supplements, consult your doctor.