Reishi is probably the most popular medicinal mushroom in the world.
In this video Anthony points out basic benefits of Reishi, reveals the science behind its toughness when in dried state, demonstrates which part of red Reishi is the best for making a tea and finally explains the whole process of making Reishi mushroom tea.
In case you don’t have access to raw Reishi or prefer to simply mix a powder with hot water instead, why not try out our Reishi Extract?
Latest posts by Logan Christopher (see all)
- Lion’s Mane – Which is Better? Water or Alcohol Extract? - November 9, 2017
- Dosage with Herbs - October 30, 2017
- How Long Does It Take For Herbs To Work? - October 10, 2017
- 992 Total Testosterone - October 4, 2017
- Top 3 Herbs to Add to Coffee - September 30, 2017