Want to learn how to make nettle root tincture? This video contains tons of valuable information about Urtica dioica, better known as stinging nettle.
Not only will you learn about various benefits of nettle root for both men and women, but you’ll discover which ingredient to add to make nettle broth, how to make nettle root tincture, how to dose it and much more.
Nettle root is beneficial for treating any kind of inflammation, but works particularly well for reducing a benign prostate enlargement.
Making your own tincture is an excellent way to reconnect the body with nature by making your own medicine. It is also fun and helps build appreciation for what exactly goes into making a tincture.
Latest posts by Logan Christopher (see all)
- My Heavy Metal Results - September 27, 2018
- Take Herbs With Food or Without? - September 27, 2018
- Medicinal Mushroom Hunting, Paul Stamets, Agarikon Mushroom and Cancer - September 27, 2018
- Intravenous Nutrient Therapy - September 21, 2018
- What Should I Expect When Taking Herbs? - September 19, 2018