Want to learn how to make nettle root tincture? This video contains tons of valuable information about Urtica dioica, better known as stinging nettle.
Not only will you learn about various benefits of nettle root for both men and women, but you’ll discover which ingredient to add to make nettle broth, how to make nettle root tincture, how to dose it and much more.
Nettle root is beneficial for treating any kind of inflammation, but works particularly well for reducing a benign prostate enlargement.
Making your own tincture is an excellent way to reconnect the body with nature by making your own medicine. It is also fun and helps build appreciation for what exactly goes into making a tincture.
Latest posts by Logan Christopher (see all)
- CRISPR Babies and GMO Foods - January 4, 2019
- Deer Antler Velvet Extract: Benefits of Spray, Tincture, Powder Supplements For Men - December 22, 2018
- Natural Treatment For Diabetes-Induced Erectile Dysfunction - December 1, 2018
- Gut Health Study: How Triphala and Probiotics Extend Life by 60% - November 13, 2018
- Should You Take Herbs When Fasting? - October 30, 2018