If you want to feel the effects of herbs immediately,
there are a few things you can do.
One of the best categories of herbs to work with is the nervines. From Chinese medicine, the Shen tonics would largely include this group.
Over the course of this video, I talk about and show five of our different herbs that fall into this group which includes:
Sometimes doing them back to back like this can be helpful; however, if you focus on one herb, it may be a better way to feel and identify its effects.
Focus On Feeling
Close your eyes, tune into the sensations of the taste of the herb. Your body will help you get a feel for the herbs.
Notice any shifts in your breathing, like taking a deeper breath or sighing.
Notice your stress as it may begin to melt away in one area of the body or more.
Notice how the clarity or quality of your thinking may change.
And, of course, these are all just starting points of focus. As mentioned, feeling nervines and Shen tonics is a great place to start.
Latest posts by Logan Christopher (see all)
- Intravenous Nutrient Therapy - September 21, 2018
- What Should I Expect When Taking Herbs? - September 19, 2018
- Porn Induced Erectile Dysfunction (ED) - September 18, 2018
- He Shou Wu for Hair Loss, Hair Growth and Gray Hair - September 17, 2018
- How to Take Herbs - September 14, 2018