This is something I’ve used in the past to stop a cold dead in its tracks and it worked pretty well. It’s not the best experience for the senses, but it’s much better than sneezing, coughing and laying in bed for a couple of days or more.
This method works best if used at first sign of a cold. You’ll need ginger, garlic, green onion and some reishi powder (or any medicinal mushroom). Take a bit of ginger, a whole scallion and one big or 2-3 smaller cloves of garlic. You’ll need to take these raw, besides the mushroom, and that’s why you wouldn’t want to do something like this on a daily basis, but just on special occasions when you feel you’re coming down with a cold.
All of these taken in raw form should help burn the virus and help prevent a cold, but prepare yourself for an intense experience. After this dose up a bit more than usual on any medicinal mushroom, like Reishi, Chaga or Cordyceps to help boost up the immune system and you’re good to go.
Latest posts by Logan Christopher (see all)
- Lion’s Mane – Which is Better? Water or Alcohol Extract? - November 9, 2017
- Dosage with Herbs - October 30, 2017
- How Long Does It Take For Herbs To Work? - October 10, 2017
- 992 Total Testosterone - October 4, 2017
- Top 3 Herbs to Add to Coffee - September 30, 2017