This is something I’ve used in the past to stop a cold dead in its tracks and it worked pretty well. It’s not the best experience for the senses, but it’s much better than sneezing, coughing and laying in bed for a couple of days or more.
This method works best if used at first sign of a cold. You’ll need ginger, garlic, green onion and some reishi powder (or any medicinal mushroom). Take a bit of ginger, a whole scallion and one big or 2-3 smaller cloves of garlic. You’ll need to take these raw, besides the mushroom, and that’s why you wouldn’t want to do something like this on a daily basis, but just on special occasions when you feel you’re coming down with a cold.
All of these taken in raw form should help burn the virus and help prevent a cold, but prepare yourself for an intense experience. After this dose up a bit more than usual on any medicinal mushroom, like Reishi, Chaga or Cordyceps to help boost up the immune system and you’re good to go.
Latest posts by Logan Christopher (see all)
- CRISPR Babies and GMO Foods - January 4, 2019
- Deer Antler Velvet Extract: Benefits of Spray, Tincture, Powder Supplements For Men - December 22, 2018
- Natural Treatment For Diabetes-Induced Erectile Dysfunction - December 1, 2018
- Gut Health Study: How Triphala and Probiotics Extend Life by 60% - November 13, 2018
- Should You Take Herbs When Fasting? - October 30, 2018