This is something I’ve used in the past to stop a cold dead in its tracks and it worked pretty well. It’s not the best experience for the senses, but it’s much better than sneezing, coughing and laying in bed for a couple of days or more.
This method works best if used at first sign of a cold. You’ll need ginger, garlic, green onion and some reishi powder (or any medicinal mushroom). Take a bit of ginger, a whole scallion and one big or 2-3 smaller cloves of garlic. You’ll need to take these raw, besides the mushroom, and that’s why you wouldn’t want to do something like this on a daily basis, but just on special occasions when you feel you’re coming down with a cold.
All of these taken in raw form should help burn the virus and help prevent a cold, but prepare yourself for an intense experience. After this dose up a bit more than usual on any medicinal mushroom, like Reishi, Chaga or Cordyceps to help boost up the immune system and you’re good to go.
Latest posts by Logan Christopher (see all)
- My Heavy Metal Results - September 27, 2018
- Take Herbs With Food or Without? - September 27, 2018
- Medicinal Mushroom Hunting, Paul Stamets, Agarikon Mushroom and Cancer - September 27, 2018
- Intravenous Nutrient Therapy - September 21, 2018
- What Should I Expect When Taking Herbs? - September 19, 2018