Are you tired of having to put in the same order every month? Well, we are tired of processing the same ones, too!
Kidding aside, now you have an option to order one or more products on recurring basis and even mix them with regular, one-time purchases.
Advantages of subscribing
We have enabled this option only for our most popular products right now, Pine Pollen powder and Pine Pollen tincture. And you get 10% off for subscribing to the monthly plan!
Moreover, if a product you subscribed to is out of stock at a time of renewal, do not sweat it – we keep a separate inventory for our recurring orders that will ensure that you will get your herbs even if they’re out of stock on our website. Due to customs delays and other external factors, we’re not always able to keep up with demand and subscribing to an order resolves this problem for you entirely.
Finally, subscribing to a product guarantees the price will be the same as long as you’re subscribed, even if it goes up for other customers. We value your loyalty.
How to setup a subscription
Setting up a subscription is pretty easy to do and quite similar to placing a regular order. The only requirement is to be logged in to your account at Lost Empire Herbs before placing a subscription order.
1. Login to your account here.
2. Navigate to a product of your choice (in this case Pine Pollen Powder)
3. Choose a variation, quantity and subscription plan (we only offer a monthly one for the time being). Add it to cart
4. (Optional) go back to Products page and add more products to the cart
5. Click on View Cart
6. Review your order. After exactly one month your credit card of PayPal account will be charged for the same amount and products you’ve chosen will be shipped out automatically (even if they’re out of stock on the website).
How to manage a subscription
To manage your subscription, please log in to your account here. Once logged in, click on “My Subscription” link where you can see content of your subscription order, next payment date and other information about your order.
This is also where you may cancel or change payment method for your subscription.
To cancel, simply click on the Cancel button and your subscription will be deactivated immediately. In case you’d like to re-subscribe, this option becomes available in the same place under your account upon cancelation – but must be utilized before the next payment date.
To change payment method:
- Click on Change Payment button
- A new page will open where you need to click on “Use a new payment method” radio button and enter your credit card details
- Once you’ve filled out all the fields, click on “Change Payment Method” button
- Optionally, tick the last box to update the payment method for all your subscriptions, if you have more than one
Adding PayPal as a new payment method is not possible at this time.
You’ll be charged shipping as you normally would, unless you’re over the $100 mark with each shipment for North American orders.
Head out to our Pine Pollen page and get yourself a steady supply of nature’s multivitamin!
If you have any other questions or concerns regarding subscription orders, feel free to leave a comment here or contact us directly at info (at) lostempireherbs.com
As a performing strongman he once pulled an 8,800 lb. firetruck by his hair, juggled a kettlebell that was lit on fire, supported half a ton on top of himself in a wrestler’s bridge position, and routinely bends horseshoes and rips decks of cards in half.
Acclaimed as both a visionary and breakthrough author, Logan has written countless works on natural living, culminating in his self-proclaimed magnum opus, "Powered By Nature - How Nature Improves Our Happiness, Health and Performance.” Says longevity guru Peter Ragnar of the work "His passion is contagious! His words fire one's spirit to reconnect with nature's intelligence."
He is Co-Founder and CEO of Lost Empire Herbs, which aims to bring performance herbalism into everyday people’s lives.
When Logan isn't working to save the planet and transform modern herbalism, he busies himself as a consultant to the space program. In his spare time he enjoys memorizing the Fibonacci sequence and bowling perfect games.
Latest posts by Logan Christopher (see all)
- Win Up to $1000 in Lost Empire Credit by Giving Us Your Case Study - July 18, 2019
- Maca vs. Tongkat Ali [Which One Works Best?] - July 12, 2019
- Ashwagandha vs. Maca [Which Should You Choose?] - July 5, 2019
- Dry vs. Wet – Herbal Energetic Dynamics - July 5, 2019
- Pine Pollen vs. Tongkat Ali [Comprehensive Comparison] - June 27, 2019