In this video, Logan shows you how to make your own of the original Hercules formula for pre-workout purposes.
Since we’ve discontinued this version, because we’ve decided as a company to focus on 100% herbal products, we figured for those that still enjoyed it, they could at least make their own.
For the recommended dose of one tablespoon you’ll need four things in these amounts:
- Polyrhachis Ant Extract (1 1/2 tsp.)
- Cistanche Extract (3/4 tsp.)
- Maral Root Extract (3/4 tsp.)
- Niacin (about 30-50mg)
Unless you order bulk niacin you can simply open up a capsule and put a small amount in. (Note that you only want a small amount. Too much niacin screws with your energy systems and can leave you fatigued in your workouts.)
The small amount of niacin acts as a driver for the herbs, which can then lead to feeling powerful. But some people don’t like the flush. For this similar effect you could also use niacin with other herbs or even the current Hercules formula.
Latest posts by Logan Christopher (see all)
- “Get-Out-of-the-Slumps” Drink - February 5, 2019
- Kettlebell Athlete Case Study: Spartan Formula - January 22, 2019
- CRISPR Babies and GMO Foods - January 4, 2019
- Deer Antler Velvet Extract: Benefits of Spray, Tincture, Powder Supplements For Men - December 22, 2018
- Natural Treatment For Diabetes-Induced Erectile Dysfunction - December 1, 2018