Are you a veteran or currently serving in the U.S. armed forces? Now you get 15% discount on every order from Lost Empire Herbs.
The discount works as a coupon code and thus cannot be combined with other coupon codes. Below you’ll find how to apply for Military Discount, get verified and receive 15% discount.
After adding products you wish to purchase to cart, click on the Cart link in the menu or here to open up the cart page.
1. Click on Military Discount button
2. Sign in using Facebook or Google account; Alternatively, create a new account using your email address (You might be asked to complete a captcha to verify you’re human.)
3. Fill out required information pertaining to your service and click on Complete Registration. After completing registration and logging in, proceed to verify your service status.
4. If you have a .mil email address, that would be the easiest way to complete the verification process. Simply enter your email address and click on “Send e-mail” button to receive an email with a link inside. Click on the link inside to verify your account.
Alternatively, you can upload a document to verify service status. Choose any of listed documents below and click on Upload.
5. You will receive an email to confirm ID discount has received your document. After you’ve been verified (you’ll receive another email), come back to the pop-up window or click again on Military Discount found on the cart page. You may need to login again using the same method as before (Facebook, Google or your own email address) to have the discount applied. Following successful verification, the coupon code for 15% off is automatically applied.
Let us know if you experience any problems with this process in the comment below, or even better directly at email@example.com
Thank you veterans!
Latest posts by Logan Christopher (see all)
- CRISPR Babies and GMO Foods - January 4, 2019
- Deer Antler Velvet Extract: Benefits of Spray, Tincture, Powder Supplements For Men - December 22, 2018
- Natural Treatment For Diabetes-Induced Erectile Dysfunction - December 1, 2018
- Gut Health Study: How Triphala and Probiotics Extend Life by 60% - November 13, 2018
- Should You Take Herbs When Fasting? - October 30, 2018