Learn the five elements from Chinese medicine and how these correspond to the five tastes.
Water – Salty
Wood – Sour
Fire – Bitter
Earth – Sweet
Metal – Pungent
For an experience of the five tastes all in a single food, try schisandra.
Latest posts by Logan Christopher (see all)
- Lion’s Mane – Which is Better? Water or Alcohol Extract? - November 9, 2017
- Dosage with Herbs - October 30, 2017
- How Long Does It Take For Herbs To Work? - October 10, 2017
- 992 Total Testosterone - October 4, 2017
- Top 3 Herbs to Add to Coffee - September 30, 2017