Jayson and Mira Calton may just be the leading people in the world on micronutrients. As I start off the call, while so much of the nutrition focus is on MACROnutrients, when it comes to health the MICROnutrients are so much more important. In this exciting call you’ll learn much more than you ever knew on the topic including:
- Mira’s story of reversing Osteoporosis (an “incurable” disease)
- The Macronutrients Wars
- Vitamin C’s role in Stress
- Deficiencies = Death, but the important difference between Single vs. Culmination Deficiencies
- Just 3 Critical Mineral to Fix Hypertension
- Why Multivitamins are still in their Infancy
- Beware these Depleters of Micronutrients
- 34%-60% of People have this Genetic Mutation rendering Folic Acid inert
- Supplements – Absorption, Beneficial Quantities & Forms, Competition and Synergy
- Names Named! the Crappiest Multivitamins on the Market
- The Best Testing to do for Micronutrient Deficiencies (plus some ideas on how to find out for free)
- And Much More
Complete transcript coming soon…
As a performing strongman he once pulled an 8,800 lb. firetruck by his hair, juggled a kettlebell that was lit on fire, supported half a ton on top of himself in a wrestler’s bridge position, and routinely bends horseshoes and rips decks of cards in half.
Acclaimed as both a visionary and breakthrough author, Logan has written countless works on natural living, culminating in his self-proclaimed magnum opus, "Powered By Nature - How Nature Improves Our Happiness, Health and Performance.” Says longevity guru Peter Ragnar of the work "His passion is contagious! His words fire one's spirit to reconnect with nature's intelligence."
He is Co-Founder and CEO of Lost Empire Herbs, which aims to bring performance herbalism into everyday people’s lives.
When Logan isn't working to save the planet and transform modern herbalism, he busies himself as a consultant to the space program. In his spare time he enjoys memorizing the Fibonacci sequence and bowling perfect games.