Not only does the new Lost Empire Herbs website look way better…
(Some people previously told us our site looked 90’s-ish. Unfortunately, that was the extent of my web design skills, so for this, we hired some modern professionals.)
…But it is actually a lot more functional too.
In this and a few following posts I’ll be sharing some of those cool new things with you.
Our home page features every herb and formula we have available. (And every one is 15% off right now when you enter the coupon code NEW when checking out.)
If you want to see everything we offer including miron glass, ebooks, consults and more you can see everything from the main Products page. You’ll see that in the menu bar at the top.
Of course, you can also click on any of the sub-menu items if you’re looking for something specific.
Placing items in your cart has never been easier. If you need more information, click any three of these buttons to be taken to the product detail page.
Remember on our old website how putting an item in your cart took you right to the cart. It no longer does that. Click Add to Cart…
And the View Cart automatically appears. Click that to head to your cart for checkout or keep shopping from the page you are on.
All of that is probably intuitive and fairly obvious. In our next post on new functions we’ll go into some things you might not as readily see…
Latest posts by Logan Christopher (see all)
- Opioids, Pain Management and Natural Alternatives - April 20, 2018
- Cycling Pine Pollen Tincture, Tongkat Ali and Other Herbs - April 13, 2018
- What is Performance Herbalism? - April 10, 2018
- Herb Changes in Color, Taste and Appearance - March 28, 2018
- Five Work-Out Tips to Stay Motivated and Stick to a Routine (Even When You Don’t Feel Like Working Out) - March 25, 2018