In today’s video I’ll make a special workout shake with our new Cricket Flour Protein Powder. Even though I use Nutribullet in the video below, any kind of blender will do for this purpose.
This is what goes into it:
- About two cups of water, I like it a bit warmer. If you put the water in first you won’t have chia seeds stuck at the bottom.
- 1 Banana as a carb source
- 2 tablespoons of chia seeds for omega-3 and oleic acids (plus minerals and vitamins)
- 1 tablespoon of raw cacao powder for better flavor
- 2 tablespoons of protein powder. I used plant based protein in the video, but I like to cycle them and I am a big fan of whey protein (that comes from grass fed cows). Lately, I’ve been using a goat whey.
- Cricket powder. Yes, these are actually ground crickets. Over 60% pure protein and they are packed with numerous vitamins and minerals as well.
- A bit of cinnamon for flavor
- About 2 tablespoons of coconut oil for fat
- Raw honey for taste and enzymes, about two teaspoons
- 1 tablespoon of Shilajit for a wide range of benefits
Give it a good blending and you’re ready to consume this shake packed with nutrients that may be used as a post workout shake, for breakfast or any other time of the day.
Latest posts by Logan Christopher (see all)
- Lion’s Mane – Which is Better? Water or Alcohol Extract? - November 9, 2017
- Dosage with Herbs - October 30, 2017
- How Long Does It Take For Herbs To Work? - October 10, 2017
- 992 Total Testosterone - October 4, 2017
- Top 3 Herbs to Add to Coffee - September 30, 2017