Thought I’d share this video I came across just for fun. It shows the cordyceps militaris mushroom or fruiting body releasing its spores (the tiny thread-like things you see coming off the head).
These spores are then able to go out and “populate” other mediums; as the case may be with Cordyceps, certain types of insects.
For more fascinating cordyceps videos check out this post.
Latest posts by Logan Christopher (see all)
- Natural Treatment For Diabetes-Induced Erectile Dysfunction - December 1, 2018
- Gut Health Study: How Triphala and Probiotics Extend Life by 60% - November 13, 2018
- Should You Take Herbs When Fasting? - October 30, 2018
- My Heavy Metal Results - September 27, 2018
- Take Herbs With Food or Without? - September 27, 2018