Thought I’d share this video I came across just for fun. It shows the cordyceps militaris mushroom or fruiting body releasing its spores (the tiny thread like things you see coming off the head).
These spores are then able to go out and “populate” other mediums. As the case may be with Cordyceps, certain types of insects.
And if you want to get the benefits of consuming this interesting fungus, Cordyceps militaris, click here.
Latest posts by Logan Christopher (see all)
- Our Mission - July 19, 2018
- Harvesting and Tincturing St. John’s Wort - July 18, 2018
- Amazing Paul Stamets Fungi Interview - July 15, 2018
- Ashwagandha Benefits for Thyroid, Hormones, Sleep and More - July 10, 2018
- How to Get a Military Discount (15% Off) - July 6, 2018