Thought I’d share this video I came across just for fun. It shows the cordyceps militaris mushroom or fruiting body releasing its spores (the tiny thread like things you see coming off the head).
These spores are then able to go out and “populate” other mediums. As the case may be with Cordyceps, certain types of insects.
And if you want to get the benefits of consuming this interesting fungus, Cordyceps militaris, click here.
Latest posts by Logan Christopher (see all)
- Lion’s Mane – Which is Better? Water or Alcohol Extract? - November 9, 2017
- Dosage with Herbs - October 30, 2017
- How Long Does It Take For Herbs To Work? - October 10, 2017
- 992 Total Testosterone - October 4, 2017
- Top 3 Herbs to Add to Coffee - September 30, 2017