Thought I’d share this video I came across just for fun. It shows the cordyceps militaris mushroom or fruiting body releasing its spores (the tiny thread like things you see coming off the head).
These spores are then able to go out and “populate” other mediums. As the case may be with Cordyceps, certain types of insects.
And if you want to get the benefits of consuming this interesting fungus, Cordyceps militaris, click here.
Latest posts by Logan Christopher (see all)
- Opioids, Pain Management and Natural Alternatives - April 20, 2018
- Cycling Pine Pollen Tincture, Tongkat Ali and Other Herbs - April 13, 2018
- What is Performance Herbalism? - April 10, 2018
- Herb Changes in Color, Taste and Appearance - March 28, 2018
- Five Work-Out Tips to Stay Motivated and Stick to a Routine (Even When You Don’t Feel Like Working Out) - March 25, 2018