Lost Empire Herbs is a team of people, in house and virtual, dedicated to improving the health and performance of men and women in many different areas of their lives, most notably hormonal, athletic, sexual and cognitive.
We are looking for an Affiliate Manager who will fit in with our team, practice our values, provide top notch support to our affiliates as well as perform outreach to new potential partners.
Affiliates have been a big driver for growth for Lost Empire Herbs over the past couple of years. And we wish to grow it further. For details on our affiliate program go here.
- Reach out to new prospective people.
- Respond to prospective affiliate inquiries via email, and telephone in an efficient and effective manner.
- Complete welcome emails and calls to new partners.
- Engage our partners by email, phone and skype
- Compose and communicate new products and offers via social media, phone, and email.
- Coordinate affiliate promotions with the team
- Manage creation of new media (emails, landers, banners, etc.) as needed by affiliates.
- Perform affiliate training and auditing on claims
- Must be motivated and ready to hit the ground running while consistently following up with the partners.
- US based and available during US business hours (though flexible)
- Able to dedicate 10 hours a week to this position, in the beginning with potential for more.
- Able to chat (via Google Hangouts, Skype) and talk on the phone.
- Strong verbal communication and writing skills (English).
- Reliable, responsive, and great at tracking time and project progress.
- Customer oriented, “owns” the customer’s problems, troubleshoots, and is able to solve inquiries of all kinds.
- Ability to learn about our system and self-teach using training videos and documents.
- Familiarity with Infusionsoft is a plus.
- Willing and able to travel to events
- Aligned with our Core Values
- Fun to work with
Our Core Values
Are you aligned with us and our mission? We focus on culture so make sure you’re a match before applying. (If some of this is new to you, that’s okay, as long as you wish to move in this direction.)
Wisdom of Nature – We believe that nature is wise, often smarter than we humans think we are. As such we trust in natural supplements, aka herbs, much more than man-made stuff. In fact we believe that there is wisdom in the herbs that can’t be replicated with isolated nutrients. With chronic illnesses on the rise, a return to nature in several ways, is what is best going to give us radiant health.
Holistic Mind-Body-Spirit Lifestyle – It’s not just about the physical. We are holistic beings and everything is connected. Thus our lifestyles should reflect that. We’re all for working hard, but not at the cost of everything else. We aim to build our lifestyles to build us.
The Golden Rule – Treat others as you would like to be treated. We are service oriented and do the best we can to help people as much as they need. In this case it really refers to helping our affiliates. We support them and they support us.
Down to Earth – Related to the above, down to earth means that we are real people and aim to be grounded, both physically and mentally. Better to under promise and over deliver than vice versa.
Questing for Quality – We strive for the best quality herbs we can deliver. But it’s not always easy to find the best, therefore it becomes something of a quest. Our systems and work is no different. Finding and working with the perfect affiliate is a quest in its own right. We strive to get better at all times. Do you?
- Phone Support
- Email Support
- Affiliate Marketing
- Cold Contacting
- Relationship Management
How to Apply
Apply online to be our Affiliate Manager today!